Today I experimented to see what a self-therapy video blog might look like. And I may also post the unedited version here once I have time to upload it. I also started a personal changelog (see below) to track my efforts to reprogram my brain and conquer anxiety and my other most personal obstacles.
Note: the most up-to-date version of this changelog will be on my 2016 planning page.
- This CHANGELOG (inspired by Keep a Changelog), to track the project of reprogramming Liz’s brain and to serve as a fun example of the confluence between software development (especially open source) and cognitive behavioral therapy. (Not sure how well I can follow Semantic Versioning, though.)
- New habit: weekly self-therapy vlog.
- New rule: schedule shared activities with my family prior to visiting them.
- New rule: schedule something fun or social for the day after my planned family visit.
- Video production time: 2 hours 54 min
- Script writing/preparation: none
- Filming/setup: 1 hour 16 min
- Video editing: 1 hour 23 min
- Publishing: 15 min
- Study time: none