Excited to prepare for my first interview with a mathematician, today I took my first look at topology and had lots of fun getting thoroughly confused! At least this rabbit hole came with donuts.
Think Like a Git - the guide that teaches Git, the distributed version control system, with graph theory!
- Video production time: 2 hours 33 min
- Script writing/preparation: none
- Filming/setup: 42 min
- Video editing: 1 hour 36 min
- Publishing: 15 min
- Math study time: 41 min
- General reading about math: 41 min
- Solving the Borromean hairpins puzzle (see yesterday’s video): 42 min
- Doing the interview with Henry Segerman: 1 hour 21 min